Sweet potatoes are a staple in our weekly box and tonight we’re roasting them up for one of our favorite recipes!
- 4 sweet potatoes, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 3 tbl olive oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup Elliot Twisted Pecans, coarsely chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, stemmed and finely chopped
- 2 tbl maple syrup
- ¼ cup Capra Gia Feta Cheese, for garnish
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a mixing bowl, toss the diced sweet potatoes with olive oil. Add the cinnamon, chili powder, black pepper, and salt. Mix seasonings with potatoes and place on a parchment lined sheet tray. Roast potatoes for 30-40 minutes or until fork tender. Remove sweet potatoes from oven and immediately toss into a mixing bowl with the cranberries, pecans, rosemary, and maple syrup, gently stirring to combine. Place onto serving dish, garnish with feta cheese, and serve.